Whipped Avocado And Feta Dip (Gluten-Free, Keto)
As you can see in the pictures this dip is not only amazing to have with your favourite crackers or chopped up veggies, but it can be incorporated into a full main meal. I had mine with Savoury Sweet Potato Pancakes (original recipe by Anna from www.receptyprozivot.cz) and Honey and garlic prawns and it was sensational. I just wish I actually made more. It’s saltiness works just perfectly with the sweet taste of the potatoes and it isn’t too overwhelming to combine it with light proteins like seafood. I could totally imagine the Whipped Avocado And Feta Dip as a part of a breakfast or lunch bowl as well with some leafy greens, roasted vegetables such as pumpkin and capsicum and good grains and seeds. Yum, that sounds so good that you will probably see that in another post very soon 🙂
- 1 medium size avocado (ca 200g of flesh)
- 150g Danish style Feta cheese
- Lime juice to taste (I used about ½ lime)
- Cracked pepper
- Put the avocado flesh, feta cheese, lime juice and pepper into a food processor and blend until smooth. You can also use a stick blender.
- Place the dip into a fridge and let it rest for at least one hour before serving, so the flavours have time to fully develop.
- Serve with your favourite crackers or veggie sticks. Or you can have it as a part of a main meal, like I did with the Savoury Sweet Potato Pancakes.