Spicy Chicken Wings (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb)
Looking for a fast dinner option? Or something to pair with your weekend bevie? Forget the crappy takeout. You can make finger-licking “fast food” at home. Because there is nothing easier and cheaper than making chicken wings yourself. For next to no money you can use good free range chicken and real ingredients. Your body will be thankful for it, trust me. Try the Spicy Chicken Wings (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb) and see for yourself.
- 800g free range chicken wings
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp Frank's red hot
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- Place the chicken wings in a bowl. In a small separate bowl mix all the other ingredients and then pour over the chicken wings. Massage the mixture to the meat.
- Place the bowl in a fridge and let the chicken wings marinate for 1 hour.
- After one hour transfer the chicken on a baking tray and place it into the preheated oven on 180°C. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with some black and white sesame seeds and serve for example with a salad, Asian greens etc.