Spiced Carrot Soup (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb)
A few weeks ago I shared a quick snap of a soup I made for my work lunch on Instagram and few people were interested in the recipe, so finally here it goes 🙂 Spiced Carrot Soup (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb), even with a proper picture this time, haha. And as always, it’s a super simple and quick meal to make, yet damn tasty and nutritious. Once you make my homemade Laksa Paste, it’s only couple of steps you need to follow. Easy peasy. Or you can even buy a good quality laksa paste and get your feet up 🙂
- 8 carrots, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and cut into pieces
- 800 ml chicken stock
- 3 tbspLaksa paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Place all the ingredients except lime juice into a pot and place the pot over medium heat.
- Bring everything to boil and then lower the heat, let the soup simmering slightly for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add the lime juice and blend everything with a stick blender.
- Top for example with seeds, fresh beansprouts and coriander.
Love soups? See my other soup recipes here.