Prawn Stir-Fry (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb)
Are you full from all the Easter goodies and looking to cook something light and simple again? If your answer is yes, I might have just the right easy recipe for you. This Prawn Stir-Fry (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb) takes only minutes to make and it’s full of colourful veggies, lean protein and healthy fats.
In case that your answer is no, there is definitely a few options for more hearty meals on this blog too 🙂 Just search in the Recipes.
Now back to the Prawn Stir-Fry (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb). With Cauliflower Rice it will make for a perfect quick mid-week dinner.
- ca 14 shelled tiger prawns
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup shredded white cabbage
- ½ cup julienned carrots
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup button mushrooms, halved
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Dash of fish sauce
- Dash of sesame oil
- Green shallots, chopped
- Place a frying pan over high heat and pour the coconut oil into the pan. Let the oil heat and then toss in the prawns, broccoli and mushrooms. Fry for ca 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 5 minutes add the cabbage, carrots and ginger and fry, stirring for 1 more minute.
- Then pour in the coconut aminos and dash of fish sauce and sesame oil, stirring for 1 more minute.
- Before serving mix in the green shallots.
- Serve for example on top of cauliflower rice.