Prawn, Mango & Avocado Salad (Paleo, Whole30)
If you’re not sick of seafood after Christmas, then you need to make this Prawn, Mango & Avocado Salad (Paleo, Whole30). It’s fresh, it’s light and it’s delicious. I made it twice today, once for lunch and then again for dinner, because I couldn’t get enough. Who knows, maybe I’ll have it again tomorrow. It’s honestly that good. Perfect for the current Australian weather (which means bloody hot). And did I mention it’s stupid simple? so you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat something fancy.
And if you’re hosting a New Year’s Eve party (whether it’s for guests or yourself only, there are no rules) this salad should definitely make it to the table of treats. Maybe leave the leafy greens out, chop everything into smaller pieces and make it more like a prawn cocktail style. One way or another, I hope you’ll enjoy this salad full of beautiful seasonal ingredients as much as I did.
- Ca 20 king prawns, cooked
- 1 small avocado
- 1 small mango
- Ca 4 handfuls leafy greens
- 1 handful fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp homemade mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- Peel and slice the mango.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Peel and devein the prawns.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise with extra lime juice to make a dressing.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Arrange the salad on a serving platter and add the dressing at the end.