Marinated Chicken Breasts
This is probably the simplest ‘recipe’ in the world, but you know that I like to keep things pretty simple. Especially lately when there’s a lot happening in my life and I don’t have as much free time (come to say hi and see what’s happening on Instagram, I share heaps of other things than just recipes). We moved to another city, I started my PT studies and got a new job. Which means that I had to reorganise things a little and save time where I can as I’m definitely more busy than I was during the year, but it doesn’t mean that I’m eating crap – I eat more simple foods, but I’m definitely not skipping nutrients or flavours.
And even though this is really simple recipe I’m still going to share it, because this chicken ended up so juicy and tasty that I think it needs its space here and I know I will definitely be making that again.
Enjoy for example with rice, greens and your favourite sauce as I did. Or try one of these delicious sides:
For even more tips head to the Side Dish Category
- 300g chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs (mix of oregano, basil, parsley, thyme and marjoram)
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, crushed (I make a big batch of roasted garlic and keep it in the fridge, but you can use fresh as well, just use less as it’s much stronger)
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the yoghurt together with the spices and garlic.
- Marinate the chicken in the yoghurt with spices for at least 2 hours.
- Place the marinated chicken into an air-fryer or the oven for about 30-40 minutes on 180 C. To check if the chicken is ready just cut one of the breasts in half.
- Enjoy for example with rice and greens as on the picture, or Cauliflower Puree or Cauliflower And Pumpkin Mash for a low carb option.