Egg & Nut-Free Seeded Bread (Paleo, Low Carb, Vegan)
I think I’ve probably said it here several times already, but I love bread. So much. There is nothing more satisfying than a warm piece of good bread with butter. Or how about a good spread of Homemade Pate. Taste sensation! I’m drooling just thinking about it. But unfortunately, in most cases (except a very good handmade sourdough), bread doesn’t love me back.
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flaxseed
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ⅓ cup psyllium husk
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2,5 cups water
- Soak the pepitas and sunflower seeds in water for 3 hours. Then drain the seeds and place them in a bowl. Add all the other ingredients and mix everything thoroughly.
- Let the seeds soak the liquid for 10 minutes, then mix one more time.
- Transfer the mixture in a greased baking dish and place it into a preheated oven on 150 °C for 1 hour and 40 minutes (or even longer, depending on the oven, the bread will be always slightly sticky inside, but it shouldn't be too wet).
- Let completely cool before serving.
- Serve for example with Homemade Chicken Liver And Apple Pate.