Avocado Jalapeno Dip (Paleo, Whole30, Vegan)
Not sure if it’s because it’s getting really cold here in Czech (seriously, it’s at least minus 10 everyday, can’t wait for the Thailand weather), but I crave spicy foods all the time now. I sprinkle chillies on every possible thing these days. And I could just swim in Sriracha. So to satisfy my wild appetites I made an extra big batch of my Avocado Jalapeno Dip (Paleo, Whole30, Vegan). It has a nice spicy kick, yet pairs perfectly with many of my favourite dishes.
Do not look for any revolutionary invention here, it’s simply an easy piquant dip which would make a great company to your favoured chips as a snack, but also can be used as a salad dressing or a side dish to your breakfast or main course.
- Place the avocado with olive oil into a blender (I don't use extra virgin olive oil for dips or mayo, because it has very strong taste). Add the mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend.
- Once the mixture is smooth, you can taste it and add any additional salt or other ingredients.
- Pour the dip to a bowl and mix in the diced jalapenos and spring onion.
- If your blender leaves the mixture a bit separated (like mine does, you can see on the first picture) you can whip it up with a whisk. But don't worry, it tastes great either way.
- Garnish the dip with your preferred toppings (extra jalapenos, fresh coriander etc.) and enjoy.