Air Fried Cauliflower Bites
But don’t worry. If you don’t have an air-fryer you can still make these in the oven. I won’t judge 🙂 Just really think that every household needs one 🙂 Anyway, the cauliflower from the oven might not come out as crispy, but it will still be delicious and that’s important, right?
Go give it a try and let me know how you like it. Serve it for example with a homemade mayo or avocado mayo (because everything is better with mayonnaise) as a little snack or as a main meal on top of coconut rice. The recipe is gluten free with a vegan option, suitable for Paleo, Low Carb and Keto lifestyles.
- ½ head of cauliflower
- ⅓ cup greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup almond meal
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets/bites.
- Place the cauliflower bites into a bowl, add the yoghurt and sprinkle it with all the dried ingredients. Toss the cauliflower around, so it's equally covered in the spices.
- Preheat the air fryer to 160 C and place the cauliflower in for 20 minutes. Make sure the cauliflower is spread nicely, so it will get as crispy as possible. Toss it around half way through the frying.
- If you're using an oven, preheat it to 180 C and place the cauliflower onto a lined baking tray, spreading the pieces as much as possible.
- Enjoy it just as it is with some mayo (classic homemade mayonnaise or avocado mayo) on the side or make it the star of the show and have it as a full veggie meal with for example coconut rice.